We are currently seeking enthusiastic native English speakers with a passion for coaching and working with young children.
Successful applicants will have to run all classes in a safe and enjoyable manner, lead and be responsible for class quality.
If you love children, enjoy an active lifestyle, and are a happy and outgoing person, this job is what you have been waiting for!
“Spoglish” strives to improve children’s athletic and English listening abilities simultaneously in an active learning environment.
Through drills and competitive games, children will gain self-confidence and comfort to engage in English coached activities.
Be it basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis, rugby or any other sport, children will enjoy participating in many different types of coaching drills which will improve their coordination and athletic abilities. “Spoglish” focuses on the basics of balance, agility, reaction, rhythm, coordination, ball handling, strength and flexibility so the skills taken away can be applied to all sports.
On top of this, being coached in English opens their ears and their minds to a foreign language while not being restricted by a desk and forced to repeat phrases from a text book. It is natural learning.
The program was developed by Motohiro Fujino and Kensuke Sato who have competed inside and outside of Japan as professional athletes and have a wide range of coaching experience from 1-year-olds to professionals.
- Click to watch an introduction video of spoglish GYM
- Native (or native-level) English speakers
- Professional minded and team players
- Experience working with children and/or a background in child development/sports preferred
- Passionate about working with children of all ages(1-12 years old)
- Interested in Education, Sports, Coaching
- Capable of performing/working under pressure
- Interested in staying in Japan for at least two years
- Available to work a minimum of two days on weekend day (either morning or afternoon)
- Holds a current Working Visa
- Visa sponsorship will be available depending on performance (evaluated after 1 year)
- Transportation Fee covered(Up to 800 yen per day)
- Friendly, energetic & diverse work environment
- Clear career advancement
- Casual dress code. Uniforms provided for class (shorts, shoes and T-shirts).
Between 1,500 to 2,600 JPY per hour
A working career at spoglish GYM is fun, exciting and rewarding.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
We appreciate your interest!